Friday, September 04, 2020

whoami

If you came here to find out who I am: read on, and then Google a bit more...

I work in IT, I help people with data and databases.

And I try to speak about my work in various places around Europe, places I can visit by motorcycle so as to combine work and fun.

In some earlier jobs, I did a lot of travel by air as well, but I got tired of that and switched to Motorcycle. I can recommend it!

When Covid-19 had reduced a lot of travel-opportunities, I felt a little confined. But life was not too bad for me (as long as I have customers, I am ok...).

And I Did manage a few small trips in 2020 and some Good Ones in 2021. 

There are a few on the agenda for 2022 already. Dont give up Hope! 


Want to meet up, drop me a line.

And keep this in mind: How to meet up with a motorcycle-rider.


No comments:

 

This is the footer...and this should be small text for disclaimers and the like. and some small stuff

Locations of visitors to this page And this text is placed next to the map. we could possibly hide some stuff here too for the benefit of the search-engines and if it is at color ffffff cam we put all sort of rubbish that we do not want readers to see. travel itinirary reservation ticket agent flight plane boarding attendant train connection rail ticket wait time booking flight boardingtime taxi ramp luggage suitcase trolley wheely laptop bagpack corpaorate wifi connection oracle. it will also be interesting to see what happens when this wrap around. or even if we put in spherus and worwood as additional word.